What we do
Redclean is a cleaning company specialising in commercial, construction and industrial cleaning solutions to Sydney & Australian based clients.
Reliability through Process
At redclean, our reputation means everything to us. We promise to look after your cleaning needs whilst meeting strict deadlines and offering competitive prices. We focus on OH&S compliance and you can be confident that the job will be done on time to exacting standards and within budget.
We specialise in the Commercial Offices, Hospitality – Pubs & Clubs, Education & Sporting Facitlies, Retail, Health/Medical, Heritage, Aged Care, Data Centre, Construction and Industrial sectors.
We love our work & so will you!
The redclean Experience
At redclean we believe in
- Clear, direct and open communication
- Working smarter and harder so you get the results you want for a price you are happy to pay
- Scoping a job clearly and in detail so you get what you want the first time
- Doing what we say we will do when we say we will do it
- Freeing you from the responsibility for cleaning and maintenance so you can concentrate on your core work
- Being available when our clients need us – one of our managers is available to speak with you 24/7
- Responding to our clients needs as quickly as you need us – even as soon as thirty minutes after you call us
- Making both our service and our payment terms flexible to meet our Clients’ needs
- Building long-term relationships with our Clients
A brief history of redclean
In 1992 Vertigo Cleaning started business by cleaning windows as a subcontractor to window cleaning companies.
In 1996 Superclean Contractors Pty Ltd was established as our cleaning services had gradually expanded from window cleaning to include external building maintenance and internal commercial cleaning.
In 1999 Super Initial Contractors Pty Ltd was established alongside Superclean Contractors to provide initial cleaning services to the commercial and industrial sectors of the construction industry. A separate company was necessary due to the different awards and EBA requirements for the construction industry. In 2002 Superclean Contractors expanded our client base with the purchase of another cleaning business. This gave us increased exposure to the hospitality industry, commercial and strata property markets.
The company name was changed in 2003 to Superclean Cleaners Pty Ltd. redclean evolved in 2007 after an extensive rebranding exercise was carried out simultaneously with a comprehensive business strategy review. Redclean is now a significant participant in the commercial cleaning and building industries and is focused on growth and development of our market share.