Redclean have trained and licenced operators of the following equipment:
- Building Maintenance Units (BMU’s)
- Knuckle booms and boom lifts
- Elevated Work Platforms (EWP’s)
- High pressure water cleaners
- Power scrubbers
- Road sweepers
People are our most important asset and their health and safety is our greatest responsibility. Visitors and members of the public shall be given equal priority to that of our workers.
The principal objectives of our Safety Policy are:
- To make health & safety a key part of every supervisory position.
- To ensure health & safety is considered in all planning and work processes.
- To provide ongoing training and education to ensure that our employees work in the safest possible manner.
- To identify, assess, eliminate or control all potential hazards in the workplace through regular risk assessments and site safety inspections.
- To take a proactive approach to trying to identify potential accidents/incidents before they happen.
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
- The success of our health & safety management is dependent on:
- The pro-active identification of hazards for all Work activities via a Risk Assessment and the adoption of Safe Work Method Statements to control risks that cannot be eliminated.
- Ensuring all workers have read, understood and signed their Safe Work Method Statements (where applicable) prior to commencing work.
- Ensuring the work team is totally committed to achieving our OHS objectives.
- Ensuring that open and honest communication exists between management and all employees.
The Quality Management Standard overarches all activities. Procedures are documented and reported to cover all key areas e.g. document and records, management reviews, auditing, customer requirements, training and regulatory monitoring.
At Redclean, our Occupational Health, Safety and Rehabilitation Policy is founded on our belief that the well-being of people employed at work or visiting our work, is a major priority and must be considered during all work performed on our behalf.
- OH&S compliant work practices
- Environmental Management System
- Insurances (Public Liability and Workers Compensation)